Lindsay & I covered water polo last night & flag football tonight. We switched off using my still camera and the video camera. Looking over the still photos, I'm pleased with the results. Lindsay - your efforts weren't half bad for an initial attempt. We have yet to review the video clips, which I'm especially interested in. I know nothing of proper filming techniques & have no idea how our footage will turn out.
We talked to a few players after the matches, and the iTalk is slick. I think we got some interesting & usable quotes as well. We got mug shots of a few people, but forgot to get them for others.
Now that we've covered a few initial events, we need to review the quality of the content we gathered and figure out how to improve.
PS - Congrats, Marino, on the utter domination in the pool...18-0 isn't too shabby.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment