Sunday, November 25, 2007

I am so behind!

My apologies team! We agreed to have all our content completed & polished by Thanksgiving break, and I have not accomplished this. A significant geographic relocation of the entirety of one's material possessions will certainly derail one's academic progress a bit (i.e. my family moved from Iowa to Milwaukee & I spent time packing instead of doing homework). But fear not! I will be putting in extra hours outside class to work on my slide shows & stories. I am confident I will complete my assigned tasks in a timely manner.

On a tangent, this multimedia stuff really does take FOREVER. I knew it would take longer than I anticipated, but I was unprepared for how much time it genuinely consumes. As previously mentioned, multiple hours of work outside class lie ahead of me.

On a positive note, I'm quite pleased with the content we've gathered. I am also impressed with Lindsay's completed iMovie slide shows. They give me hope that I too can create decent multimedia!

No comments: